Directions for Telephonic Meeting of Creditors –
During the Covid-19 pandemic the bankruptcy Court has authorized that your meeting of creditors (§ 341 meeting) will be held telephonically. Prior to the § 341 meeting you will need to send my office a picture of your social security card, and driver’s license and the Trustee information sheet that my office will provide. If you have any questions, please call me.
Please follow the directions below:
Please dial the appropriate location call-in number and enter the passcode and immediately place your phone on mute.
Listen for your § 341 meeting to be called and unmute your phone.
- Landline preferred. If you have a choice, use a landline phone, instead of a cell phone.
- Call from quiet area. Make the call from a quiet area where there is as little background noise as possible.
- When speaking, identify yourself.
- Do not put the phone on hold at any time after the call is connected.
- Once your § 341meeting is finished, hang up.
- If you become disconnected before your § 341 meeting is finished, call back.
Please refer to the correspondence from my office to check where your case will be “called” and under which bankruptcy Chapter you filed.
The call-in numbers and passwords are as follows:
Chapter 7 cases called in Denver –
- Call-in number: 888.395.7928
- Passcode: 4268596#
Chapter 13 cases called in Denver –
- Call-in number: 866.723.8662
- Passcode: 7701265#
Chapter 7 and 13 cases called in Colorado Springs -
- Call-in number: 866.710.0578
- Passcode: 7913716#
Chapter 7 and 13 cases called in Fort Collins or Loveland –
- Call-in number: 866.705.4985
- Passcode: 2872203#
Chapter 7 and 13 cases called in Grand Junction –
- Call-in number: 866.710.9664
- Passcode: 7633205#
Chapter 7 cases called in Pueblo –
- Call-in number: 866.620.1084
- Passcode: 3840553#
If you are scheduled to physically appear at the meeting of creditors.
If your case is scheduled for Denver, the meeting of creditors will be held at the Byron G. Rogers Federal Building, 1961 Stout Street, Suite 16-200, Room A, Denver, CO 80294.
If your Chapter 7 case is scheduled for Collins, the meeting of creditors will be held at the Loveland police department at 810 E 10th St, Loveland, CO 80537
If your Chapter 13 case is scheduled for Fort Collins, the meeting of creditors will be held at the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort Collins, Colorado. A sign in the lobby will direct you to the correct room.